With six graphic designers at locations across Kansas, we know how to work with your existing brand to design and build an impactful sign. Here’s what you need to know about submitting digital files for use in our projects:
We are a Mac-based sign design studio with the ability to read most PC-based files.
The following applications are fully supported and preferred:
- Adobe Illustrator CS6 or below, with files saved as .eps, .ai, or .pdf
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or below, with files saved as .tif, .eps, or .jpg
- FlexiSIGN Pro 10.0 or below, with files saved as Flexi or Illustrator 7.0 .ai.
- For vector-based art (wireframe, outline, curves) to be cut from vinyl or other materials, please save artwork in Adobe Illustrator with all fonts converted to paths.
- For raster-based art (photographs, gradients not built in Illustrator) to be digitally printed, please save artwork in Adobe Photoshop.
- Resolution required is based on ratio of actual art to finished printed size. Please ask the art department for specifications.
If you are unable to provide us with a digital file, we may be able to recreate your art based on an hourly charge.
Other questions? Please ask your account manager or your regional art department if you have questions about digital files or programs not listed above.