TSSA announces 2018 scholarship winners
Seven children of LNI employees were selected to receive college scholarship from the Tri-State Sign Association. This year there were 32 recipients of the Gene Russell Scholarship from Kansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri. Winners are invited to attend the Tri-State Sign Expo Auction & Scholarship Awards Banquet at the Downstream Resort in Joplin, MO in August.
This Scholarship has been awarded to students since 2015.
“I am pleased to be a recipient of the TSSA scholarship! Thank you so much!” – Lillie McQueen
“The Tri-State Sign Association is committed to advancing the sign industry in Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. The Gene Russell TSSA Scholarship Program is for the member firms of the Association. Owners, employees, their spouses and dependent children may apply. This award can be used for any trade school, business school, college, or university during the Summer or Fall Semester 2018 or the Spring Semester 2019.” – Tri-State Sign Association
Luminous Neon Recipients:
- Brittany Gamber – Senior, University of Kansas
- Jordan Vanderweide – Sophomore, Highland Community College
- Cara Gerling – Freshman, University of Saint Mary
- Cristin Gerling – Senior, University of Saint Mary
- Grace Proett – Junior, University of Kansas
- Courtney Weesner – Sophomore, McPherson College
- Lillie McQueen – Sophomore, Kansas State University
On behalf of all scholarship recipients we want to extend a big thank you to Kathy Graf for coordinating these efforts, along with Tri-State Sign Association for this opportunity to further our educations.
Congratulations to all students. Luminous is proud to be a part of the Tri-State Sign Association!